1. What is the rent per day?
Please call or visit us for exact prices.
2. How far in advance can I reserve my date?
Earlier the better, especially during wedding season. We recommend at least 6-months of advance notice.
3. How many hours are included in the rental of the space?
The hall is rented on day-basis, 24 h.
4. Is there additional charge for extra hours?
Depending on the mode of usage, the charges are negotiable.
5. How do you structure the payment schedule?
The payment consists of two stages - Advance and Final payment.
We accept cash and cheques.
6. What is the cancellation policy?
Please contact us for the cancellation policy.
7. When is the last possible date to make changes to our reservation?
Please contact us.
8. Do we have to use your approved vendors for catering and decor?
No. We permit all external vendors as per customer wish and need.
9. Are there noise restrictions?
We do not permit firework on the premises but, can be light outside the premises. We also recommend to restrict noise levels to acceptable levels for the courtesy of the residents of the neighbourhood - max 55 decibels at day and 45 decibels during night as recommended by Government of India, Ministry of Environment & Forests.
10. When can vendors arrive for set-up?
Typically a day in advance. Exact terms are negotiable, please contact us.